dänä Näye Ventures administers various loan funds that are available to all qualified entrepreneurs in its lending territory (including Northern BC residents).
These pools of funds are used for short and longer term loans, operating lines of credit, commercial mortgages, letters of credit and demand loans. The individual pools have various limits and criteria attached to them. Loans have previously been provided to qualified applicants for as little as $3,000.00 and up to $2.25 million.
For more information about how to access these loan funds, contact us.
Loan Funds Can Be Utilized For Business Activities Such As:
- Asset Purchases
- Business Expansion/Acquisition
- Working Capital/Operating Expenses
- Commercial Mortgages
How do I get started?
- Schedule an appointment with the Financial Services Officer
- Review and complete the application
- Provide supporting documentation as discussed with the Financial Services Officer.
How long will it take to process my application?
This depends on the complexity of your project and the availability of information required to submit a completed application. Once all the required information has been provided and reviewed by the Financial Services Officer, a response will be provided to you within 10 working days.
- To start the application process download the application form
- Fill out your Personal Statement of Affairs (PSOA) form
- Use your check list to make sure you have all the documents you need
For more information contact: